Regulations of the New Mobility Congress
§1. General Information
- The Organizer of the New Mobility Congress (hereinafter referred to as the Congress) is the Polish Alternative Fuels Association (PSPA). The PSPA association is based in Warsaw at ul. Tamka 4/37, 00-349 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000643156, REGON number 365877690, NIP tax number 5252684377, hereinafter referred to as the
- Contact details: Correspondence address: ul. Oboźna 7/32, 00-332 Warszawa. Tel: +48 507 686 158, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Congress will be held between 8-9 September 2019 in the Lublin Conference Centre in Lublin, ul. Artura Grottgera 2, hereinafter referred to as the Venue.
- These Regulations define the conditions for the organization and participation in the Congress and the provision of services by the Organizer.
- The Organizer is responsible for the overall content and logistics of the Congress.
- The Organizer is the only one who can perform organizational, logistic, and technical tasks in the Venue, either independently or with the help of subcontractors.
- Before, during, and after the Congress, organizational, logistical, and technical tasks may not be performed by any third parties which are not Organizer’s subcontractors, with the exception of entities with which cooperation agreements will be concluded.
- Information about the Congress is available on the Internet website: https://kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl/ (hereinafter referred to as the Website).
- All rights to the Website and its content belong to the Organizer. The Organizer is entitled to add, edit, change, and delete any content posted on the Website, in whole or in part.
- The name of the Website, the logo, the Website’s operating rules, all its graphic elements, interface and software on which it is based, the website code, and databases are protected by law under the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and related rights (i.e. Journal of Laws 2017.880 i.e. of 5 May 2017), the Act of 30 June 2000 – Industrial Property Law (i.e. Journal of Laws 2017.776, i.e. of 13 April 2017) and other mandatory provisions of law, including Community regulations.
- Events at the Congress will be recorded, and the obtained photos and footage will be used for promotional activities of the Congress.
§2. Services provided by electronic means
- The services are provided at all times, i.e. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- As part of the services provided through the Website, the Organizer grants Users free access to the Website and undertakes to maintain it without unnecessary interruptions or downtimes, with the exception of possible interruptions in access to service caused by technical or IT problems.
- Users agree to the provisions of the Regulations. If the Users do not accept the Regulations, they are not entitled to use the Website’s services.
- The Website provides a service of obtaining a free registration form which allows purchasing Tickets which entitle their holders to participate in the Congress.
- To be able to use the registration form, one must read and accept the Regulations.
§3. Technical conditions for registration
- In order for all users of the Website (hereafter: the Users) to properly use the services of the registration form and to purchase Tickets, it is indispensable to perform all of the following:
- connect to the Internet,
- have devices which allow users to use the Internet resources,
- have an active e-mail account.
- Users must not use within the Website and the registration form any viruses, bots, worms or other computer codes, files, or programs (in particular such which automate script and application processes, or other codes, files, or tools).
- The Organizer hereby makes it known that it uses cryptographic protection of electronic transfer and digital content by applying appropriate logical, organizational, and technical means, in particular in order to prevent any third parties from accessing data. It includes SSL encryption, using passwords, and anti-virus or anti-malware programs.
- The Organizer hereby makes it known that, despite the security measures referred to in paragraph 3 above, using the Internet and electronic services may be at risk of malicious software getting access into the ICT system and into the User’s device or by third parties accessing data on the User’s device. In order to minimize the risk, the Organizer recommends Users to use antivirus programs or measures which protect one’s identity in the Internet.
§4. Conditions for participation in the Congress
- Participation in the Congress is voluntary and open to all natural persons who are at least 18 years of age and have full legal capacity or have reached the age of 16 and have obtained the consent of their parents or legal guardians to participate in the Congress, and have a ticket to the Congress (hereinafter referred to as the Ticket) in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations. The above-mentioned natural persons taking part in the Congress are hereinafter referred to as the Participants.
- The Organizer reserves the right to verify the right of any person to participate in the Congress, by requesting such Participant to present an identity document or a document which is a state of will saying that this minor has been granted consent to participate. If the Participant fails to present such a document immediately, the Organizer reserves the right to refuse their participation in the Congress until the relevant documentation has been presented.
- Tickets are divided into Paid Tickets and Free Tickets.
- Free Tickets are available for representatives of local government and the media. Each entry for a ticket is subject to verification.
- Tickets are personal and cannot be sold or transferred. Each Ticket entitles 1 (one) person to enter the Congress and to exchange it for one Participant’s identifier.
- Paid Tickets are available for sale directly from the Organizer, through the Website. The prices of Paid Tickets are:
- In the period from 7 June to 30 June: PLN 99 net + 23% VAT
- In the period from 1 July to 30 August: PLN 149 net + 23% VAT
- In the period from 1 September to 9 September: PLN 199 net + 23% VAT
- To be able to purchase Tickets, Participants have to make personal registrations by completing the form available on the Website at this address: https://kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl
- The form requires potential Participants to provide the following data, including personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data):
- first name and last name,
- e-mail address and phone number,
- company/organisation name
- street, city and postal code,
- position at work
- If there are any doubts regarding the identity of a potential Participant or the data provided by them (including personal data), the Organizer may request a document which confirms the authenticity of the data or the User’s identity.
- In justified cases, in particular in the event of providing false or incomplete information, the Organizer may refuse to provide a Participant with a Ticket or to cancel a Ticket if already issued, returning the amount which has been paid.
- The Organizer will inform the Participant about his or her qualification to participate in the Congress and will send the Ticket electronically to the e-mail address provided in the form (in the case of Free Tickets) or will re-direct the Participant to the pl platform which enables making payments (for Paid Tickets).
- If a Participant is denied registration, he/she should re-register by selecting the correct type of ticket.
- The payment should be made within 24 hours from the date of receiving information about being qualified as a Participant to the Congress.
- For purchases of Paid Tickets, the Organizer will issue a receipt or a VAT invoice according to the Participant’s choice.
- The Participant is obliged to check the information provided on the Ticket against the data contained on the form which the Participant has filled in.
§5. Special Rules regarding Participation in the Congress
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the date of the Congress for reasons beyond his control. The organizer undertakes to inform the Participants by e-mail about the change.
- On the day of the Congress, the Ticket holder will receive a personal identifier which entitles him/her to move around the Congress Venue. Every Participant to the Congress is obliged to have on them at all times in the Venue their personal identifier given to them to present the identifier at the request of the Organizer’s representatives. Only Participants with personal identifiers may access the Congress Venue. Any persons who are at the Venue but are unable to present their personal identifiers at the request of the Organizer’s representatives may be obligated to leave the Venue immediately. Any person who has lost or misplaced their personal identifier may receive a duplicate identifier after his/her identity has been verified against their personal ID.
- The Congress will be held from 9.00 hrs to 22.00 hrs. Remaining at the Congress Venue outside these times can happen only at the Organizer’s consent.
- When in the Venue, Participants have to respect the rules of order and other persons’ rights. Every Participant is obliged to comply with the safety rules and fire safety regulations which are applicable in the Venue, as well as with requests and organizational and technical instructions given by the representatives. The provisions referred to herein can be viewed during the time of the Congress.
- No aggressive persons, or persons under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive substances, will be admitted to the Venue, and if any such persons are detected, they may be removed from the Congress Venue.
- At the Venue, it is prohibited to conduct any marketing of one’s own or any third party’s services except those to which the Organizer has given its prior written consent.
- At the Venue, it is prohibited to promote any content which is prohibited by law or by the rules of social coexistence.
- It is forbidden to record, tape, or take photographs without the Organizer’s written consent.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any person from the Venue who violates the Regulations, without the right of return to the Venue or the right to demand reimbursement of any costs or expenses incurred in connection with participation in the Congress, including the price paid for the Tickets.
- A Participant shall be obliged to cover all costs related to repairing damage caused by them which the Organizer has had to pay as a result of any third party recoursing from the Organizer for damages caused by the Participant.
- Any person who presents themselves with a personal Congress identifier bearing the ORGANIZATOR sign shall be considered Organizer’s representative.
§6. No possibility of withdrawing from the contract for purchasing the Paid Tickets
Because the Regulations specify the dates for the Congress, any Participant who has purchased the Paid Tickets may not withdraw from the contract to purchase them, in accordance with Article 38 paragraph 12 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws.2017.683 of 30 March 2017).
§7. Conditions of participating in the Congress
- The Organizer envisages cooperation in organizing the Congress with Congress’ commercial partners falling in three categories: Strategic Partner, Subject Matter Partner, and Partner of the Congress. The terms of cooperation will be determined by agreements concluded between the Organizer and each Congress Partner.
- The Organizer envisages cooperation in organizing the Congress with the Media Patrons of the Congress. The terms of cooperation will be determined by agreements concluded between the Organizer and the Media Patrons of the Congress.
- A list of partner benefits for commercial Partners is available from the Organizer.
- Building of stands for Partners at the Venue, and providing any additional services related to building and servicing of the Partner’s stands as well as organizing promotional events or snacks at the Venue can be done only by the Organizer, which is the only entity authorised to render such services as per Article 1 point 6 of the Regulations.
- Information about building the stands and any additional services can be obtained from the Organizer of the New Mobility Congress.
- Any complaints related to the organization and the course of running the Congress should be addressed to the Organizer:
- to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- to the correspondence address: ul. Oboźna 7/32, 00-332 Warszawa
- The Organizer undertakes to respond to complaints within 30 days from the date of receiving them. If no response has been produced within this period, the complaint shall be considered justified.
- In the event of a justified complaint, the Organizer will reimburse the Participant with the costs incurred in connection with purchasing the Paid Ticked.
- The refund will be made to the bank account indicated by the Participant in correspondence regarding the complaint, or via a postal order. With card payments, refunds can only be made to the same card as used.
- By completing the form, the Participant declares that the data provided are true and that he/she consents to the Organizer’s processing their Personal Data provided in the form for the purposes of the Congress. The personal data of the Participants are collected and processed for the purposes of organization and marketing activities of the Congress.
- The Participant may also grant other consents regarding the processing of Personal Data under the registration form.
- The Participant has the right to withdraw their consent to process his/her Personal Data, to update, change, make additions to or request to remove the data with the proviso that such activities may prevent the Organizer from ensuring the Participant’s participation in the Congress.
- Within the framework of operating the Website, the Organizer automatically collects and processes information contained in cookie files.
- Cookie files (also called “cookies”) are, as per Article 173 of the Act of 16 July 2004 on the Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws 2017, item 1907 of 2017.10.12) any IT data (in particular text files) which are stored in the terminal device of the Website’s User and which are necessary or useful for using the Website. As a rule, the data referred to above are marked with a unique number and refer to the name of the website from which they originate and the time of storing them on the end device of the Website’s user.
- The purpose of using cookies is to:
- adjust the content of the Website to the preferences of the Website User and improve the user experience when using the Website. In particular, the IT data referred to above enable recognizing the device of the Website User and to adapt the displayed website to the User’s individual needs;
- systematise and develop the data regarding the requirements towards and the ways of using the Website by the User as this enables improving the Website’s structure;
- maintain the session of the logged-in User (after logging in) without the need for the User to log in to the Website’s subpages.
- In principle, the Website uses two types of cookies: ‘persistent’ and ‘session’ ones. ‘Persistent’ IT data remains on the end device of the Website User until the User deletes them, with the proviso that the cookie files provide for the final date of their deletion. ‘Session’ cookies are temporary and are stored on the end device of the Website User as long as the Website is in use (i.e. until logging out, leaving the Website, or disabling the web browser.)
- The Website uses the following types of IT data:
- “Functional” cookies which contain data about the Website User’s personal settings, including the interface, such as the country, region of origin of the Website User, font size, etc.;
- “Performance” cookies, which contain data on the way and efficiency of using the Website;
- “Advertising” cookies, which are used for giving the Website User commercial information regarding services provided within the Website;
- “Necessary” cookies, the downloading of which determines the use of services available on the Website, e.g. IT data used for services which require authorization within the Website;
- cookies which are used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud with regards to unauthorized access to the Website.
- Most web browsers (that is software for using websites) allow default storing cookies in the end device of the Website’s user. Changing the settings for this is the exclusive competence of the Website’s User and can be done by him/her at any time, in particular by the automatic blocking of cookie files in the Website User’s web browser settings. Detailed information on the use of the above-mentioned IT data is available in the web browser settings.
- The Organizer hereby makes it known that applying partial or full blocking of cookies may limit the availability of services offered on the Website.
- IT data contained in the Website User’s end device may be transferred to contractors cooperating with the Organizer, including for advertising and marketing purposes.
- For further information on the above-mentioned IT data, please refer to the “Help” section in the browser menu.
§10. The rules of using the Congress website
- The User is obliged to refrain from any activities which may hinder access to the Website by others Users and from activities which interfere or prevent functioning of the Website and the services provided as part of it as well as from concluding contracts by electronic means.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any disruptions to the proper functioning of the Website, as well as any loss of any data resulting from force majeure, unauthorized activity of any third party, or as a result of the Organizer’s efforts to improve the functionality of the Website. The Organizer undertakes to forewarn, as far as possible, about any disruptions to the functioning of the Website, in particular about maintenance and technical breaks.
- The Organizer stipulates that it is forbidden to post either on the Website or in the form any unlawful content, in particular content calling for racial, ethnic, or religious hatred, or which contains pornography, or approves of fascism, Nazism, communism, or propagates violence, offends religious feelings, violates the rights of other people, etc.
- In particular, the Organizer shall not be responsible for the acts and omissions of the platform, which is an entity independent from the Organizer. The Organizer will only make every effort to ensure that the activities of Dotpay.pl are optimal and ensure the best possible functioning of the services provided by the Organizer.
§11. The biding of the Regulations, the Organizer’s responsibility, the possibility of the Congress program to change, resolving disputes, and remaining provisions
- Sending a registration application through the form available on the Website means accepting the provisions of these Regulations, as well as one’s obligation to comply with the procedural regulations and other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organizer.
- Failure to accept any of the provisions of the Regulations excludes one’s possibility to participate in the Congress.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any items lost or left behind by the Participants during the Congress in the Venue.
- Subject to the provisions of these Regulations or separate agreements and within the limits permitted by law, the Organizer shall not be liable for damages suffered in connection with participating in the Congress or resigning from participation in it. In particular, the Organizer shall not be responsible for the Participant’s inability to participate in the Congress caused by force majeure or for reasons attributable to the Participant.
- In the event that the Congress does not take place due to reasons attributable to the Organizer, the Organizer shall immediately return the fees paid by the Participants to the bank accounts indicated by them. The above does not apply to the situation in which the settlement rules of the Organizer and the Participant of the Congress are regulated in a separate Agreement. In the event that the Congress does not take place for reasons beyond the Organizer’s control, the Participant shall not be entitled to any compensation or refund of any fees related to the planned participation in the Congress incurred by the Participant. In any situation, to the extent permitted by law, the Organizer shall not be obliged to reimburse any costs related to the Congress which were incurred by the Participant otherwise than through the Organizer.
- The Organizer determines the Congress program and has the right to make changes in it, also on the day of the Congress, including the right to change the schedule, the order of the presentations and the change of speakers. The Organizer will inform Participants through the Website about each change.
- Any Participant who is a consumer may use out-of-court complaint and redress procedures. Detailed information on the possibility for the Participant who is a consumer to use the out-of-court complaint and redress procedures as well as regulations on how to access these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, and on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (www.uokik.gov.pl). A Participant who is a consumer may use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The court competent for the settlement of disputes arising in connection with signing or performance of the agreement concluded with the Participant is the court competent for the seat of the Organizer.
- This version of the Regulations comes into force on 7 June 2019.
- The Regulations are available on the Congress Website.