The website www.kongresnowejmobilnoci.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Website, run by the Polish Alternative Fuels Association with its registered office at ul. Fabryczna 5A; 00-446 Warszawa, provides its Users who use the services provided electronically via the Website, the security of the Services provided. Information provided by Users via the Website is protected using modern technologies and is secured in accordance with applicable law, security requirements, as well as confidentiality rules.
The implementation of special procedures allows to ensure the maximum level of protection of Users in the use and processing of their personal data, as a result of which both security and protection of created accounts, profiles and transferred data are ensured.
The applied technical and organizational measures ensure the protection of processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular protect data against unauthorized access, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the provisions governing the protection of personal data and change, loss, damage or destruction . In addition, the implemented procedures are to ensure control over the correctness of processing and protection of personal data, their confidentiality, integrity and availability, as well as the resilience of processing systems and services, including restoring the availability of personal data in the event of a physical or technical incident.
Below you will find detailed information and guidelines regarding the processing of personal data, legal grounds, as well as regarding the Users’ rights and obligations.
I. General Information
1. The administrator of the User’s personal data, i.e. the entity deciding how personal data is used – is the Polish Association of Alternative Fuels with its registered office at ul. Fabryczna 5A; 00-446 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Associations, other Social and Professional Organizations, Foundations and Independent Public Healthcare Institutions of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000643156 ; NIP: 5252684377; REGON: 365877690; phone: +48 507 686 158; mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as PSPA.
2. In all matters regarding the protection of personal data, including the purpose of exercising the User’s rights, one can contact electronically at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. The personal data of the Website User are protected and processed on the terms set out in:
a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, hereinafter referred to as GDPR;
b) the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended), hereinafter referred to as UŚUDE;
c) the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2460, as amended), hereinafter referred to as PT;
4. The User’s personal data is used only to the extent necessary to operate the Website, conclude Agreements for the provision of electronic Services, as well as conclude agreements for participation in congresses, meetings and industry events organized by PSPA. The User’s consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes is not an obligatory element, however, if the User consents to the processing of his personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, UŚUDE and PT, it will be possible to keep him informed about the current offer, dedicated discounts, promotions and marketing campaigns related to the ongoing activities of PSPA.
II. Basic rules, rights and obligations of Website Users
1. The Website is intended for its Users and in the scope of providing Paid Services it is not a public website, which means that any Paid Services provided via the Website are not intended for consumers within the meaning of Art. 221 of the Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1025, as amended). The above does not apply to registration and participation in congresses, meetings and events organized by PSPA.
2. The Website may not be used by children, understood as persons under 18 years of age, therefore, if PSPA finds circumstances that may prove that children’s data have been provided, PSPA will immediately remove all personal data in this regard.
3. The User has the right to copy, possess, distribute and process data posted on the Website only for private use.
4. It is forbidden to publicly disseminate data on the website without the written consent of PSPA.
5. It is forbidden to use the Website using programs for mass downloading of files (so-called web spiders, bots), as well as any unlawful interference with the structure of the Website.
6. It is forbidden to share any data used to log in to the User’s account on the Website, e.g. login or password.
7. It is forbidden to use the name of PSPA without the prior consent of PSPA.
8. It is allowed to disseminate information about the Services provided by PSPA without the written consent of PSPA, only in a manner that does not conflict with generally applicable laws.
III. Purposes and legal grounds for data processing
1. The User’s personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) in order to take action before concluding the Agreement for the provision of electronic Services and in order to perform the Agreement for the provision of such Services (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), as follows:
i. some free Services of the Website, such as browsing its content, do not require providing personal data;
ii. other free Services provided, such as a newsletter, may be provided after providing such data as: e-mail address;
iii. registration of the Account as a Free Service will be possible after providing the necessary data indicated in the registration form to set up and operate the Account;
iv. registration for congresses, meetings and events organized by PSPA will require the provision of identification data, e-mail address, if it concerns the User of the entity he represents along with the position held, and in the case of paid events, information making the amount or no need to pay the registration fee data included in the bank transfer, information necessary to issue a VAT invoice. The above data will also be processed in connection with the conclusion of the participation agreement in the congress, meeting or event covered by the registration.
b) in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on PSPA resulting from the provisions of tax laws and relating to control obligations (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
c) for purposes related to the conducted business activity, including for the purpose of pursuing legally justified interests related to the consideration of complaints, ongoing contact with the User, providing answers to sent inquiries and for purposes related to the proper operation and security of the Website (Article 6(1) letter f of the GDPR);
d) for purposes related to sending information about the Website and exchanging information through prepared surveys evaluating the service and quality of the Services provided to Users, which are the legitimate interests of PSPA (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
e) for purposes related to the possible need to pursue claims for the conclusion of the Agreement for the provision of electronic Services, also related to the organization of events, meetings and congresses (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
f) on the basis of consent – for the purposes indicated in the content of the consent given by the User, e.g. to deliver the newsletter (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
2. The User’s personal data provided will be stored for the duration of the Agreement for the provision of electronic Services, and in the case of consent to the processing of personal data, until its withdrawal, and after the end of the Agreement for the period related to the limitation of claims, as well as provided for by law in relation to to archiving obligations and activities undertaken by control authorities. In each case, personal data will be processed no longer than until one of the above-mentioned purposes is fulfilled. processing purposes.
IV. Transfer of personal data
1. The User’s personal data will be processed by employees and associates of PSPA to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of the Services provided electronically via the Website.
2. The personal data provided by the User may also be made available, in particular, to the following categories of recipients:
a) entities cooperating with PSPA, including in particular IT companies providing technical infrastructure, software and technical support, marketing companies handling the sending of offers, accounting and tax offices, law and debt collection offices, business intelligence agencies, companies providing archiving services, documentation and equipment disposal technical and other subcontractors of the Services provided as part of the Website, as well as courier companies;
b) banks, payment institutions in the scope of accepting, making and settling non-cash payments – payment for the Paid Service or payment of the registration fee;
c) postal operators.
3. The User’s data may also be transferred to state authorities, including judicial authorities, such as the police, prosecutor’s office, courts or regulatory authorities and other authorized authorities – at their request and only to the extent indicated by law.
4. In each case of sharing your data, we will make sure that their transfer has a legal basis and includes only the minimum information necessary to achieve the purpose of data processing for which the data is made available.
V. Users’ rights regarding the processing of their personal data
1. The User is entitled to:
a) the right to access the content of the data provided, the right to request their rectification, supplementation or modification;
b) the right to receive a copy of the data held by PSPA, as well as the right to transfer it to another entity in an appropriate structured form, assuming the technical possibilities of such an operation;
c) the right to object to data processing, including those related to direct marketing or archiving, due to the User’s particular situation, unless further data processing by PSPA is necessary due to the need to establish, pursue or defend claims or to protect interests, rights and freedoms User;
d) the right to request restriction of data processing, but not including their storage;
e) the right to delete data, however, not applicable in cases where PSPA is obliged to process them under the law or when it is necessary to pursue and defend claims;
f) the right to withdraw or withdraw consent to data processing, assuming the legality of the existing data processing;
g) the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection to the address: ul. Rates 2; 00-193 Warsaw; Poland, in the event that PSPA violated the provisions of the law on the protection of personal data.
2. The User’s rights indicated above may be subject to restrictions or exclusions based on specific provisions of the GDPR.
3. All the User’s rights may be exercised by means of an appropriate notification sent to PSPA to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI. Profiling, automated decision making and data transfer to third countries
1. PSPA will not profile Users or make automated decisions in relation to Users within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR.
2. If it is necessary to achieve the goals referred to above, the data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In each case of transferring your data outside the EEA, we will ensure the highest level of security.
VII. Online connection security
1. To ensure the security of online connections, PSPA applies a number of safeguards that allow for safe use of the Website by Users.
2. The basic security of online connections is encoding in the SSL system. It consists in asymmetric encryption of information provided by the User, which makes it impossible to view content on the web.
3. The transfer of information containing personal data via the Website is encrypted using the secure SSL protocol.
4. It is recommended that the User sends all information and data only via the Website and dedicated subpages of the Website. In the case of sending any data to the PSPA e-mail address, this data should be properly encrypted, and the User bears full responsibility for the security of the data sent in this way.
5. The server was secured by using a number of logical, technical, physical and organizational protection mechanisms, protecting data against external attacks or loss of power source, while anti-virus and anti-burglar programs were used on devices used by PSPA employees and associates.
6. Any cases of sharing data, including data by Users with third parties, are made at their own responsibility and risk, which may prevent an appropriate response from PSPA.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. The Website is the sole property of PSPA, which is entitled to all rights to the Website, including intellectual property rights, in particular personal and proprietary copyrights.
Cookies policy of the website Kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl
2. Cookies are text files sent to end devices (e.g. desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) used by the Website User.
4. The Website stores information or accesses information already stored in the User’s device through the mechanism of cookies sent via the Website is in accordance with the provisions of art. 173 sec. 1 – 3 of the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 2460, as amended).
5. The mechanisms used do not adversely affect the User’s devices, nor do they modify the installed software and its configuration.
7. The user has the option to consent to the use of optional cookies, as well as to customize the possibility of sending cookies, as well as to completely disable them by using the appropriate functionalities of the browser used by him. Each manufacturer of web browsers indicates on their websites ways to disable or delete cookies.
8. Blocking necessary cookies may lead to incorrect display of the Website.
a) Internet Explorer and Edge:
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en; c) Mozilla Firefox :
e) iOS Safari (Safari Mobile):
f) Android Browser:
10. The website uses the following types of cookies:
I. own cookies – sent by the Website to ensure its proper functioning and to apply appropriate technical and security functionalities.
II. third party cookies – sent by other entities cooperating with PSPA or providing services to it, as well as adapting the appearance of the website and the content presented to the User’s preferences.
II. Google Tag Manager – a tag management tool that improves the ability to properly update tags and code fragments of a website or mobile applications. It can also be used to add and update custom third party tags. By adding a small snippet of tag manager code, you can securely implement your analytics and measurement tags settings using the web UI. More information about the tag management system can be found on the website:
IV. Hotjar Cookies Analitycs – a tool that anonymously analyzes the behavior of Website Users using the website map, conversion path analysis, contextual surveys, or recordings related to the use of the website. More information on how this tool works can be found on the website: www.hotjar.com/privacy.
More information about this tool can be found on the website: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
VI. Cookies used by social networking sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) – a tool dedicated to Users of social networking sites, enabling the creation of dedicated content for these Users based on the collected information about their activity on a given portal and their combination.
VII. Analytical cookies of social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.) – a tool that tracks the activity of Users on the Internet.
VIII. Facebook pixel – an analytical tool that helps measure the effectiveness of advertising based on the analysis of actions taken by users on the website.
13. PSPA reserves the right to make changes to the provisions of the Cookies Policy in the event of a change in the law, introduction of newer technologies requiring changes to these provisions and in the event of a change in the rules for the provision of Services by PSPA.
14. Any information about changes to the Cookies Policy will be posted on the Website and enter into force from the date of their publication.