In September, Łódź will become the center of sustainable transport in Poland and the CEE region for the fourth time. On September 26-28 this year, the New Mobility Congress 2023 will take place, during which leaders, practitioners and experts of the green transformation will debate within six main topic paths. Those interested in the event can already use the second round of tickets.
The ongoing geopolitical changes as well as legal regulations affect the entire new mobility sector. The European Union markets and the energy economy are still affected by the effects of the war in Ukraine, which accelerates the efforts to make the EU economy independent of fossil fuel imports. In addition, in 2023, ground-breaking legal regulations for the e-mobility sector in the European Union will come into force. This means, among others, that in less than 13 years we will not buy a new car with an internal combustion engine (the only exception will be those powered by synthetic fuels). Legal solutions related to the charging infrastructure are also being processed, which assume that in less than 4 years, charging points with a capacity of at least 400 kW will have to be deployed every 60 km of the TEN-T network.
– This year’s edition of the New Mobility Congress will be held in a breakthrough period for the entire e-mobility sector. The final vote of the EU Council regarding the reduction of CO2 emissions of new passenger cars and vans by 100% from 2035 is an undoubted success and confirmation of the continuation of the chosen direction on the road to climate neutrality of a united Europe. The September conference will be a unique opportunity to initiate a discussion among key stakeholders about the opportunities and challenges of the CEE region related to the transformation of the transport sector – says Maciej Mazur, Managing Director of PSPA, Vice President of AVERE.
Anyone interested in participating in the New Mobility Congress 2023 can purchase tickets at the regular price of PLN 1,950 net for “Conference & EXPO pass” tickets and PLN 499 net for “EXPO pass”.
Decision-makers in one place
This year’s edition of the Congress is addressed to business representatives and stakeholders from the entire sustainable transport value chain – entities already active on the e-mobility market, but also companies and institutions only interested in the development of zero-emission technologies. The organizers of the Congress will once again gather vehicle and infrastructure manufacturers, operators and service providers in the area of charging, technology companies, fleets, as well as transport companies, energy and fuel stakeholders, as well as developing startups and institutions financing new mobility. The Congress will also be attended by companies from many other industries and sectors for which sustainable development and ESG issues are important.
The Congress, as every year, will be honored with the presence of high-level politicians, EU and national decision-makers, representatives of central and local administration, including city authorities, diplomats, opinion leaders, major think tanks, the world of science and market stakeholders from all over CEE, active in the area of zero-emission technologies. KNM 2023 will be held in a bilingual formula, gathering numerous decision-makers from Europe and the world as well as C-Level stakeholders – indicates Maciej Gis, PSPA Communications Office Manager.
The conference organized as part of New Mobility Congress is today the most important Central European forum for leaders of sustainable mobility. The Congress will be based on six strategic topic paths:
- Global e-Mobility Forum (a forum of key stakeholders regarding the global electromobility sector),
- Poland Drives e-Mobility (a forum of representatives of key stakeholders from the entire electromobility value chain regarding challenges affecting the pace of transformation of Polish transport),
- Battery Day – EBA Summit (conference of manufacturers and experts in battery technologies for the automotive industry),
- Green Fleet Forum – ESG (forum of the fleet industry, companies most involved in the implementation of electric drives),
- eHDV Forum (a forum devoted to the development of the zero-emission heavy transport sector),
- Hydrogen Mobility Forum (a forum of key stakeholders in the commercial dissemination of hydrogen technologies in transport).
The conference will last 3 days and will take place on 5 stages. It will be attended by over 1,500 participants, including about 400 speakers who will discuss over 250 issues related to the development of new mobility.
Tickets for KNM 2023
From May 1 to the end of July. tickets for the New Mobility Congress 2023 are available at regular prices: PLN 1950 net – “Conference & EXPO pass” and PLN 499 net – “EXPO pass”. In August this year until the event itself, final call ticket prices will be PLN 2,450 net for the “Conference & EXPO pass” and PLN 599 net for the “EXPO pass”.
Tickets can be purchased here