New Mobility Congress September 12-14, 2022
§ 1. General provisions
- The Regulations apply to the participants of the New Mobility Congress on September 12-14, 2022, hereinafter referred to as the Congress, organized by the Polish Alternative Fuels Association based in Warsaw at Fabryczna Street 5A, 00-446 Warsaw, Poland, registered in the register of associations of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000643156, REGON: 365877690, NIP: 5252684377 (PSPA).
- The Congress will be held on September 12-14, 2022, at EC1 Łódź – City of Culture, Targowa Street 1/3, 90-022 Łódź, Poland. The official website of the Congress is available at: www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl.
- PSPA reserves the right to cancel, shorten or postpone the date or change the place of the Congress, as well as changes in the Congress program, and undertakes to inform about it on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl, and if the changes occur after the registration of participation – they will also inform by e-mail by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the application, with sufficient advance notice.
- The terms used in the Regulations have the following meaning:
a) Congress – New Mobility Congress to be held on September 12-14, 2022, at EC1 Łódź – City of Culture, Targowa Street 1/3, 90-022 Łódź, Poland.
b) PSPA or Organizer – the company under the name Polish Alternative Fuels Association (Polskie Stowarzyszenie Paliw Alternatywnych) with its registered office in Warsaw at Fabryczna Street 5A, 00-446 Warsaw, registered in the register of associations of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawy in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000643156, REGON: 365877690, NIP: 5252684377 (PSPA).
c) Venue – EC1 Łódź – City of Culture, Targowa Street 1/3, 90-022 Łódź, Poland.
d) Participant – a natural person who has registered / registered for participation and paid the appropriate fee for participation in the Congress.
e) Dotpay – An electronic payment system offering quick pay-by-link payments, offered by a company under the name of PayPro SA, with its registered office in Poznań, 60-327 Poznań, at Kanclerska 15, registered by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Department Commercial Register of the National Court Register under number 0000347935.
f) Consumer – A participant who has applied for participation in the Congress for a purpose not directly related to his business or professional activity.
g) Coffee Registration System – an online event participant registration system intended for Congress participants in a stationary mode.
§ 2. Participation in the Congress
- The Participant of the Congress may only be a person who has registered / applied for participation and paid the appropriate fee, in accordance with the Regulations.
- The condition for participation in the Congress is:
a) submitting an on-line application via the Coffee Registration System available on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl by September 14, 2022, and
b) making an appropriate payment within 7 days from the date of notification, no later than on September 14, 2022.
- Organizer reserves the right to terminate the registration earlier if the limit of places at the Congress is exhausted.
- Correct online registration includes accepting the Regulations and providing the following data of the applicant: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number (optional), in the case of running a business: company name, company address – street, apartment number, city, country, tax identification number (NIP), e-mail address; Registration of Participants takes place through the Coffee Registration System.
- The payment is made via the Dotpay service. The payment confirmation by the Dotpay system is considered to be the payment made by the Dotpay system. If you wish to receive an invoice for the payment made, please send an e-mail with the payment number and invoice details to the following address: email@example.com.
- Failure to settle the full fee for participation in the Congress by the date specified in paragraph 2 letter b results in the Organizer not accepting the application. In case of doubts, in particular in the case of exhausting the limit of places at the Congress, the order in which the application is sent is decisive.
- The amount of fees for participation in the Congress is specified on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl in the Registration tab and in the content below. The prices given are net prices (excluding VAT).
Fees for participation in the New Mobility Congress 2022
|Local government units||Standard||VIP|
|Early Birds: until July 12, 2022||free participation||PLN 1,450 net||PLN 2,450 net|
|II round: July 13 – August 31, 2022||free participation||PLN 1,850 net||PLN 2,850 net|
|III round: September 1-14, 2022||free participation||PLN 2,250 net||PLN 3,450 nett|
Enterprises with the status of PSPA Supporting Members are entitled to a 50% discount on the above prices.
- In the event of participation in the Congress, the Congress Participant covers the costs of travel, travel, stay and accommodation on his own.
- By accepting the Regulations and participating in the Congress, the Participant allows the Organizer to use, record, process, duplicate, and disseminate the image recorded in the form of a photo or video free of charge, and grants the Organizer a non-exclusive, territorially and time-unlimited, free license to use the image recorded in connection with participation in the event. Congress for information, promotional and advertising purposes related to the Congress or the activities of the PSPA in the following fields of use:
- recording and reproducing using any known technique and disseminating in any form,
- entering into computer memory and multimedia network,
- reproduction of the recorded image,
- public exhibition, display, playback, broadcasting and rebroadcasting, as well as public sharing in such a way that everyone can have access to it in a place and time chosen by them, in particular on social networks administered by the Organizer, e.g. Facebook.
- posting and publishing in the press, on websites, posters and billboards, social networks,
- television and radio broadcasts.
- When registering the application for participation, the Participant may express separate consents to the processing of personal data for purposes other than those referred to above (e.g. marketing related to the organization of other events by PSPA).
- The program of the Congress is available on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl. PSPA reserves the right to cancel, shorten or postpone the date or change the place of the Congress, as well as changes in the Congress program and undertakes to inform about it on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl, and if changes occur at the stage of registration of participation applications – they will also inform by electronically by sending an e-mail to the address indicated in the application, with sufficient advance notice. The procedure for resignation and return of the fee is regulated in paragraph 3 of the Regulations.
- The User has the right to make a complaint. Complaints may be submitted by post to the PSPA address provided in paragraph 1 or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PSPA will endeavor to consider the complaint immediately, but no longer than within 30 days of its receipt. If the data necessary to consider the complaint is not provided, the Participant will be requested to complete it. In the event of the ineffective expiry of the deadline for supplementing the data by the Participant, the complaint is considered void and the application will be closed.
- In the content of the complaint, the Participant should include: his / her identification data, i.e. name and surname, company and tax identification number (in the case of participation as part of a business activity by the Participant), contact details: e-mail address and telephone number as well as a description of the reason for the complaint and comprehensive data regarding the event: time, place, description of the event or problem.
- When the complaint is accepted, the User will receive a refund of the Fee paid.
- Filing a complaint does not release the user from the need to comply with these Regulations and other applicable regulations.
§ 3. Resignation from participation in the Congress
- The Participant may resign from participation in the Congress no later than 14 days before the beginning of the Congress on the terms set out below. PSPA will refund the fee for the participation fee (as part of Dotpay or by bank transfer), only on the basis of the Participant’s application sent by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, by September 1, 2022, at the latest. The e-mail should contain the bank account number to which the refund for the fee paid should be made.
- The Participant may resign from participation in the Congress after the date specified in sec. 1 above in the event of a significant change in the Congress program, significant shortening or postponing the date or change of the place of the Congress after the indicated in sec. 1 time limit. In this case, the application should be submitted by September 11, 2022, and the funds may be reimbursed only in the event of non-participation in the Congress. The e-mail should contain the grounds for resignation and the bank account number to which the refund for the fee paid is to be made.
- PSPA will make a refund in the form of a transfer to the bank account provided in the e-mail by the person concerned, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the e-mail by PSPA.
- In relations to possible changes to the Regulations, which is further referred to in paragraph 7 sec. 3, the Participant has the right to resign from participation in the Congress, with the reimbursement of the participation fee, if such a fee has been paid to the Organizer, the provision of sec. 2 shall apply accordingly.
- In the case of Participants who are consumers, they have the right, irrespective of the rights specified in sections 1-2 above, to resign from participation in the Congress within 14 days from the date of application, but no later than before the start, without giving any reason. In this case, the fee paid will be fully refunded. In the event that the Participant takes part in the Congress, before the expiry of 14 days from the date of registration of participation, he or she loses the right to resign from participation (Article 38 point 1) of the Act of May 30, 2014, on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, No. 2020, item 287 – i.e. as amended).
- A declaration of resignation from participation, in each of the cases described in sec. 1-3 above should be sent to the Organiser’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the statement, the participant should indicate the basis for resignation and the bank account number to which the fee for participation in the Congress is to be refunded. The fee will be reimbursed within 14 days from the date of submitting the declaration of resignation from participation to the bank account number indicated in the declaration.
§ 4. Order regulations
- Participants may stay at the Congress Venue only on the dates and times indicated on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl.
- It is not allowed to record (photograph, film, record sound) by the Participants of any point of the Congress program using any audiovisual means, unless the Participant receives appropriate permission from the PSPA. If the above activities may disturb the organization and conduct of the Congress, the PSPA may order their suspension.
- It is forbidden for the Participants to carry out any commercial, canvassing, advertising, promotional, agitation and fundraising activities not agreed with the PSPA, as well as activities inconsistent with applicable law.
- The following bans apply in the Venue of the event:
- bringing and using weapons, ammunition and pyrotechnic materials as well as harmful chemical substances, as well as open fire, posing a fire hazard, damaging property and posing a threat to the health and life of people,
- bringing and consuming alcohol as well as distribution and consumption of intoxicants,
- disturbing public order (e.g. loud, aggressive behavior),
- bringing animals, as well as bicycles, skateboards, etc., unless it is allowed by the PSPA at some events due to their specificity (e.g. exhibition zone).
- It is forbidden to leave any items unattended, including luggage or other property.
- Objects and substances referred to in paragraph 6 letter a) and items left unattended at EC1 Łódź – Miasto Kultury or elsewhere, events may, for safety reasons, be removed or destroyed by the PSPA or specialized services at the expense of the person leaving the items / substances, unless it is impossible to determine who they belonged to. PSPA is not responsible for this. If it is necessary to evacuate people from the premises of the Congress or other event, the costs of this evacuation will be charged to those who left these items.
- Participants are required to:
- respect the markings of communication routes and zones separated from traffic subject to fire protection,
- comply with road traffic regulations that are in force in the traffic zone at the Place of the event,
- executing order orders issued by the PSPA services for organizational and safety reasons (the need to secure property and ensure the safety of people staying at the place of the event), e.g. regarding the evacuation of people from the Congress area,
- executing the orders of officers of the Fire Service or other state services during evacuation, rescue operations or control and reconnaissance activities.
§ 5. Liability and Insurance
- PSPA shall not be liable for any damage suffered by Participants as a result of failure to comply with the orders issued by the PSPA services in situations of threats to the safety of persons and property, e.g. in connection with the ordering of evacuation of people from the Congress areas.
- The security measures taken at the place of the event (technical security, security services, monitoring) have no influence on the exclusion of PSPA’s liability for the above reasons.
§ 6. Processing of personal data
- The administrator of personal data processed in relation to the organization of the Congress is the Polish Alternative Fuels Association with its registered office in Warsaw at Fabryczna Street 5A, 00-446 Warsaw, registered in the register of associations of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number KRS 0000643156, REGON: 365877690, NIP: 5252684377 (PSPA).
- Participants’ personal data will be used in accordance with the conditions set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88, GDPR), the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781 as amended, UODO), Polish regulations adopted to enable the application of the GDPR, other applicable law and the Regulations.
- The personal data administrator does not transfer data to a third country / international organization, except as referred to in sec. 4 below.
- In order to promote the Congress or the activities of the PSPA, personal data of the Participants (in terms of: image) may be transferred to the administrators of social networks, e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or LinkedIn. The administrators of these social networks are personal data administrators independent of the PSPA. We encourage you to read the privacy protection rules adopted by these administrators.
- Participants’ personal data will not be subject to automated processing, including profiling.
- Personal data provided in the application for participation / online registration will be processed for the purpose and scope related to the organization of the Congress. The basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 letter b) GDPR – performance of the contract (acceptance of the Regulations and application for participation in the Congress as well as acceptance by the Organizer of the application and participation fee constitutes the conclusion of the contract). PSPA may also process the personal data of Participants in order to establish, defend or pursue claims related to the organized Congress, as well as in the field of Congress promotion, e.g. by publishing photos with the image of the Participants on social networks administered by the Organizer, e.g. Facebook, which is its legal legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR). In this case, personal data will be stored for the period of limitation of claims or criminal acts resulting from the provisions of law.
- Personal data provided in connection with the completion of the epidemiological questionnaire referred to in paragraph 4 sec. 1 letter a), will be processed to the extent necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on MTP as the Organizer by the recommendation of the Chief Sanitary Inspector / GIS (processing pursuant to Article 8a (5) (2) of the Act of 14 March 1985 on the State Sanitary Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 195 – i.e. as amended) in art. In connection with Art. 17 of the Act of March 2, 2020, on special solutions related to the prevention, counteraction and combating of COVID-19, other infectious diseases and the crisis situations caused by them of 2 March 2020 (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 2095 – i.e. as amended), in order to protect the vital interest in the form of health and life, in accordance with art. 6 (1) (d) of the GDPR.
- If the Participant has expressed the consent referred to in paragraph 2 sec. 10, personal data will be processed to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose (s) for which consent has been given, until the Participant withdraws the consent. The basis for the processing of personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of the GDPR – voluntary, unambiguous, informed and specific consent of the data subject. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Participants have the right to: a) access data, b) correct data, c) withdraw consent to data processing. Within the limits of the law, the participant also has the right to object to the processing of his personal data, if the Organizer processes them for the purpose resulting from his legitimate interest. The above-mentioned rights may be executed by indicating in writing your requests to the Administrator’s address.
- Participants also have the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection against the processing of their data by PSPA as the Administrator.
§ 7. Final Provisions
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law, in particular the Civil Code, shall apply.
- The Regulations for Congress Participants can be found on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl and at the Organiser’s office.
- The Organizer has the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The changes will be published on the website www.kongresnowejmobilnosci.pl. Participants will also be notified of the changes by e-mail to the address provided in the participation application.
- The participant is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in accordance with art. 38 point 12 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287 – i.e. as amended). Resignation from participation in the Conference is possible only in accordance with paragraph 3 of the Regulations, on the dates indicated therein.
- The Regulations are valid from June 10, 2022.