KNM 2023 Program
Mobilne Miasta 2023
Become a Speaker
The Congress provides a platform for professionals from various industries and sectors to share their knowledge and experiences related to the development of new mobility.
Our program team places great emphasis on the substantive value of presentations, including keynote speeches, participation in sessions, debates, and workshops.
We welcome high-quality presentations focusing on key technological, economic, social, and environmental areas.
The New Mobility Congress is a high-level industry dialogue covering key issues and challenges facing the sustainable transport industry in Europe.
Summit of sustainable transport leaders in the Central and Eastern Europe Region
New mobility is an international effort that stimulates the efficiency and innovation of economies in the region.
- How can we reduce emissions from transportation and enable safe and sustainable movement of people and goods across Europe through technology, appropriate regulations, partnerships, and new business models?
- What steps can be taken to balance the development of the e-mobility market across the Old Continent?
- CEE’s voice heard in Brussels
- AFIR – time for implementation!
- Smart charging in the entire region
- Regulation, Liability & ESG
- EPBD – right to plug in the CEE
- Baltics to Balkans – an EV route to clean air!
- Fast grid connections
- MaaS & mobility adoption
- Transfer of technology, data and innovation
Platform for cooperation of key stakeholders in the e-mobility market in Poland
One of the largest automotive markets in the European Union is taking the first steps towards zero emission transport.
- How to connect suppliers and users of zero-emission technologies to support green transformation and fully utilize the potential of the Polish market in response to climate change and socio-economic challenges?
- What changes should be made in the transport sector in Poland by 2035 for the benefit of the society and economy?
- Legislative challenges – E-mobility White Paper
- Support Programs – What’s next?
- Ready for AFIR
- EV fire safety
- Clean Transport Zones – Smart Cities
- Phase-out 2035
- Right to plug in Poland
- Charging hubs in Poland
- E-roaming: how far have we come?
- Human resources as the key to the development of the e-mobility market
Conference for producers and experts of battery technology for the automotive industry
Poland’s position in the global and European supply chain of EV batteries is growing
- How should innovators and leaders in the supply chain of lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles shape the development of the battery sector to meet the growing demands of the market for next-generation zero-emission vehicles?
- Economic prospects of the battery sector
- Battery recycling and second life
- Critical Raw Materials Act
- Time to implement the European Battery Regulation
- Energy storage facilities vs. prosumer market development
- Battery passport – a chance to reduce raw material dependence
- Solid electrolyte: the fuel of the future?
- Green energy for new factories
- Poland and CEE: fertile ground for developing skilled workforce of the battery industry
- Safety standards, new technologies and management systems
Forum for the fleet industry: companies at the forefront of deploying electric vehicles
Fleet electrification is key to decarbonizing the transport sector and creating cleaner cities.
- How should companies driving the development of zero-emission vehicles implement fleet electrification processes and innovative solutions to reduce their carbon footprint in a cost-effective and optimal way?
- How can the potential of ESG be leveraged to drive the development of green transformation in the field of transportation and fleet management?
- The potential of electrifying Polish fleets
- Infrastructure facilities for zero-emission fleets
- Purchase, leasing, or long-term rental?
- ESG – taxonomy in transport
- Telematics: the key to maximizing benefits
- TCO of EVs in fleet management during times of rising energy prices
- Last Mile Delivery
- How to prepare company drivers for vehicle replacement?
- The role of CFM in the development of Polish EV fleet
Forum for HDV market participants, dedicated to the development of the zero-emission heavy-duty transport sector
Poland’s position in the heavy goods transport sector obligates the country to electrify it
- As a key market and leader in heavy transport in Europe, with the highest number of registered vehicles over 3.5 t in the entire EU, what role should Poland play in the development of the eHDV sector?
- How to prepare legislation and infrastructure to start electrifying the heavy transport sector in the short term?
- eHDV – electric trucks on the horizon
- Support system for the eHDV market in Poland
- Fast charging systems for heavy transport
- Heavy-duty charging hubs
- Value chain: service and maintenance
- TCO of eHDVs
- TEN-T network – the bloodstream of HDVs
- The role of Big Data in eHDVs
- OEMs in the electric trucks market
- Electric & autonomous trucks
Forum for key stakeholders in the commercial take-up of hydrogen technologies in transport
The development of hydrogen refuelling station networks as a way to achieve climate neutrality
- What is the current status of the European hydrogen and fuel cell market with regard to both green hydrogen production and the projected infrastructure for the automotive industry?
- What are the local challenges in achieving clean hydrogen production and promoting hydrogen-based transportation?
- Hydrogen in transport: cars, shipping, rail and aviation
- Green hydrogen – the basis for a clean economy of the future
- FCEV vs. H2 ICE – R&D trends
- Polish Hydrogen Strategy
- Hydrogen – the most efficient RES energy storage
- Supporting instruments for hydrogen in transport
- Hydrogen refuelling infrastructure – costs and barriers
- Hydrogen mobility in cities
- Market overview and regulatory analysis
- Case studies of infrastructure development